• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Call queue and ring groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Waechter

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Is there a way to disable the zero out options per mailbox or system wide? I'm seeing callers ring into one of the queues, SLA is reached the caller is sent to manager's extension, if he doesn't pick up the call it goes into his mailbox and callers are zeroing out and getting to people not in the Call Center. This also happens if I set the destination to Ring Group or Queue mailbox.

Hi @business54 ,

please clarify what exactly you mean by "zeroing out and getting to people not in the Call Center"

Customers calling into the queue are pressing zero (once in manager mailbox), the call then goes to our receptionist, calls forward from her to the main IVR. Customers then can dial by extension or press one of the options.

Once you are in an extensions mailbox, pressing any number (not just zero) will forward you to the operator extension, this is the default behavior. There is no way to disable this but if you want, you can suggest it in the Ideas section of the forum where it can be up-voted by other users and evaluated by the appropriate department.

will do....thank you

I have built an extension and set it to forward to a new IVR that states "you have pressed an invalid number" and will not allow callers to transfer out from it....not pretty but it is a work around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.