Call queue and ring groups

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by business54, Aug 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. business54

Is there a way to disable the zero out options per mailbox or system wide? I'm seeing callers ring into one of the queues, SLA is reached the caller is sent to manager's extension, if he doesn't pick up the call it goes into his mailbox and callers are zeroing out and getting to people not in the Call Center. This also happens if I set the destination to Ring Group or Queue mailbox.

2. AndreasPo_3CX

AndreasPo_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi @business54 ,

please clarify what exactly you mean by "zeroing out and getting to people not in the Call Center"

3. business54

Customers calling into the queue are pressing zero (once in manager mailbox), the call then goes to our receptionist, calls forward from her to the main IVR. Customers then can dial by extension or press one of the options.

4. AndreasPo_3CX

AndreasPo_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Once you are in an extensions mailbox, pressing any number (not just zero) will forward you to the operator extension, this is the default behavior. There is no way to disable this but if you want, you can suggest it in the Ideas section of the forum where it can be up-voted by other users and evaluated by the appropriate department.

5. business54

will do....thank you

6. business54

I have built an extension and set it to forward to a new IVR that states "you have pressed an invalid number" and will not allow callers to transfer out from it....not pretty but it is a work around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.