Call Queue Function issues

Discussion in 'Windows' started by ktikoft, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ktikoft

I have build v3763 and have noticed the following Bugs

I cannot log in and out of queues from the client although I can set myself to Away/Available

Show Queues onlsy shows queues with active calls.

Status dows not change on ascreen with available away, works fine on the Pull down.

I can no longer see how many people are logged into a given queue.

2. mdeerfield

We also confirm these issues, In addition - only 4 of our 8 queues are displayed.

Also the extension presense does not display properly. IE make an internal extension call (extension to extension) the extensions will be yellow through the ring process - however once the call is established, both extensions show green even though there is an extive call.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dominicbatty

VOIP Client Issues - Queues

Hi,

I have just started evalutaing the 3CX telephone system and have discovered this problem is still occurring. I have created a queue in the 3cx system which does not show in the client, even if I use the "View > Show Queues" option.

Is this something that is known and will be fixed?

Regards, Dom.

4. dominicbatty

Apologies

Apologies .... I'd looked at the wrong date. In my previous post when I said "is still occurring" I thought the previous entry from another user was dated "June 2007" and it was actually only posted in December. I mean everyone's allowed a few days off at Xmas ... :D

5. Mori

Mori New Member

Call queue is depending on a valid licence, not avaliable in free version.

On the other hand this is a known issue since Client is in Beta and 3cx staff is working on this..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. dominicbatty

Another Queue Issue

I have also noticed that it appears that users cannot log themselves in and out of specific queues, they can only log out of them all or into them all.

Take a scenario whereby we have a number of sales staff in the Sales Queue but for 15 minutes every morning they have a meeting and do not want to be disturbed so someone from support joins that queue for this short period of time - how would we be able to achieve this?

Thanks, dom.

7. Mori

Mori New Member

That is correct about logging in/out of queues.

This, you should post as future request...

8. asfuture

asfuture New Member

I'm using the ultimate edition from both: 3cx system en 3cx Voip client. but i have stil problems with queues: i can't use this function not with 3cx voip client not with another soft or hard phone. can #CX give more help hierin????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.