Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call queue Issue

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by futures, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. futures

Anybody seen this behavior?
    Latest version on 3CX, Yealink phones T28’s firmware v2.71.0.224
    I put myself out of office, but it doesn't trigger that I am out of call queue
    :cry:
    Thank for all your help

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

This may be the correct behavior depending on how you set the extension. Go to the extension and then the office hours scheduling tab. There you will find an option to select how you want the "Q" availability to be based upon your availability.

A Q is different from the normal call handling. They give you the option as you may be in a Q and still want to take normal calls as well as Q calls. On the other hand, perhaps you need to be in the Q and can't be bothered by normal calls. You can then set your status to away and force normal calls into the other call handling options you set, but still be able to take Q calls. Otherwise, if you want the opposite - take normal, but not Q calls, then log-out of the Q.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.