Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Queue Issue

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ntnetzeband, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntnetzeband

Hello,

We are having an issue where one of our call queues rings for 7 seconds then the call drops and then the queue rings again for 7 seconds then drops again, etc.

I've checked settings and wiresharked the call and it looks like the 3CX server sends a cancel SIP message and then starts the call over again but I don't know what to make of it.

upload_2017-11-24_8-38-11.png

Has anyone else seen this or know what could be causing the problem?

2. Jes.amos

Probably a dumb question but if it is only on one of multiple queues have you deleted and recreated the queue?

3. ntnetzeband

I have not deleted and recreated the queue. I thought about it but we are pretty much a 24/7 business so I would need to find time to be able to delete the queue without it affecting calls even though I know it will only take a minute to do.

Jes.amos likes this.
  4. Jes.amos

What about creating a new queue with the same settings and cutting over mid day? Shouldn't make a difference if the same agents are in the queue. You'd just have to change the inbound rules and if it screws up then you can always put it back to the original queue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.