Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Queue Login/Out Toggle with Status

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by phintec, Apr 7, 2018.

Call Queue Login/Out Toggle with Status 5 5 1votes
5/5, 1 vote

1. phintec

I cannot believe a system as capable as 3CX and phones as flexible as Yealink T4 and T5 series cannot have a single button assigned to "toggle" the Queue status along with the BLF light to indicate logged in.

Asterisk has this capability with Yealink as I found here https://community.spiceworks.com/ho...phone-to-log-in-log-out-and-show-queue-status

Is this just lack of interest or is it impossible and I just have expectations too high? I understand that 3CX is not Asterisk but certainly this is possible with some development.

--Todd

2. voiptoys

voiptoys Active Member

It is possible to create a Call Flow Designer (CFD) application to toggle an extension in / out of all queues. However, we do not have the ability to have the BLF show the current status with a light using either the CFD or the Call Control API. There may be a way to do this for a specific phone such as the Yealink T4 or T5 series, but nothing native to 3CX.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tifoso

Hi,

are other phones available to toggle the status of the queue?

BR, Tifoso

4. voiptoys

voiptoys Active Member

From the perspective of 3CX, the situation is the same regardless of phone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Tifoso