Call Queue - Music on Hold not playing when assigned a Playlist

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Michelle Dinh, Feb 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle Dinh

In Settings > Music on Hold > Playlists, I created a playlist with 3 different .WAV files.

On a Call Queue, I updated the music on hold setting to my playlist, but it seems like it's still playing the GENERAL MOH under settings > Music on Hold

How do I fix it?

2. digital47

Hi Michelle,
    So, is there a problem? you say it "seems" but is it? FYI: Captivate has a fix for having to upload multiple files. We have a script that downloads daily and saves into the correct place so daily content changes are no longer a problem..

3. manfer

Not sure if it is the same problem. This week I was trying to change the default music on hold. Not any queue music on hold but the default one in Settings->Music on Hold.

It didn't work until I edited the trunk and disable in its Options configuration page Supports Re-invite

#3 manfer, Feb 21, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  4. Michelle Dinh

Yes, there is an issue. On a specific queue, the playlist that I assigned to the music on hold is not playing.

5. mortenjorge

Hi Michelle,

Try setting the single .WAV file as music on hold without using the playlist feature - Does this part work, is the music playing?

If yes please check your 3cx services and look for the service called "3CX PhoneSystem 01 AudioProvider" if its not there, i suppose you did an automatically 3cx update, this way the service is not implemented and would require an backup-> reinstallation.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    YiannisH_3CX likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.