Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Queue not registered

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by CTJackal, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CTJackal

Sorry to be a bit of a noob, but I've hit a problem I can't sort out.

I created a call queue (Extn 800) and added a single extension as a member. The extension can log in and out of the queue, but the system log tells me the extension 800 is unregistered when it receives an incoming call:

16:38:48.890 [CM503015]: Call(30): Attempt to reach <sip:800@192.168.200.110:5060> failed. Reason: Not Registered

Any ideas anyone?

Carlos

2. CTJackal

Hi, I manged to find the answer to this. According to the services status, the digital receptionist was running, but checking the services under windows, the service was stopping (though not actually stopped!). Needed a reboot, but problem solved.

Carlos.

3. Angus

After entering the tag, the system needed to be rebooted to enter the tag. So, please do that and the system will follow your message then.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.