Call Queue Problem Please HELP

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sohaibwcws, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohaibwcws

Hello.

I have a 3CX 16SC.

Everything is working fine all extensions are logged in , I can make all calls out, but when I press 1to connect to our sales queue all I hear is a please record your message even thou my extension which is selected as a member are set to dial out to my cell phone, I can make calls out fine if I call that extension it can ring my cell phone but when I use queue all I hear is a message where I have to leave message it doesn't even try to make calls out, please help.

Thanks.

2. sohaibwcws

Queue calls are not passing thru my cell phone but when I call my extensions it calls out my cell phone but not from the Queue, please let me know if I am missing something.

3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Perhaps this thread will apply...http://www.3cx.com/forums/rebound-functionality-for-ring-group-18468.html

4. sohaibwcws

Thanks for your reply, my queue calls are now being transferred to my cell phone but rebound option is not working, one thing works and second stop working, I am not sure why ...

5. sohaibwcws

I have a similar problem, I have queue able to transfer to my cell phone after selecting send to mobile number but rebound function is not working and its leaving VM message to my cell phone VM box instead of leaving message to my 3cx extension, this is very strange. We can get all the features in Asterisknow and the reason of me buying this software is to get the most of out of it but its not working the way we want it, all the features are there than what is the purpose of this software, but they are not performing well I am sure its a very good software but software doesn't worth anything if its not working the way we want even thou all the features are exist in this software. :x

6. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Is your mobile set up to send a call to your mobile providers voicemail, in fewer seconds, than the rebound feature? If you try substituting a "regular" (PSTN) number, in place of your mobile number, one that has no voicemail or answering machine, will it then work?

7. star1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.