Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Queue problem

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by coldtech, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coldtech

Well I just spent an hour trying to get a Cisco SPA525G to be able to get a call from a call queue unsuccessfully.

After 10 minutes of fail I tried my other test handset a SPA501G (yes I am testing both ends of the spectrum) and it worked fine so now I am a bit baffled.

I upgraded the 525 to the latest 7.4.6 firmware for no joy.

I am not using 3cxAssistant at the moment on these extensions.

I *62 to join the queues, it states I am joined and I can see the users logged into the queue via 3cxassistant. when a call hit the queue when the 501 was logged in it rang, not so for the 525.

Anyone possibly able to point me in the right direction?

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

A post of, or perhaps just you having a look at, the 3CX log of a call to the queue, may shed some light on the problem.

3. coldtech

Thank you for smacking me with a clue stick. I need that from time to time on a Friday while dealing with a hangover.

The default SLA options were both 0 and I was geting problems outlined here:

http://www.3cx.com/forums/failed-to-aquire-sla-slot-error-16333.html

Seems good now.

Perhaps you can enlighten me on these settings though.

SLA_ONSUBSCRIBE is only relevent if SLA_ENABLED = 1 True?

SLA_ONSUBSCRIBE what exactly is the value pertaining to? # of extensions that can subscribe to a Call Queue/Group?
    If that is the case when creating a call group shouldn't SLA_ENABLE be auto set to 1 by default and SLA_ONSUBSCRIBE equal the number of extensions assigned to the largest call queue/group if this is the case?

Thx in advance

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I've had issues/questions about those settings myself, as soon as I stepped up to Version 9 a few months back. I hadn't had any problems, after changing the initial settings, until a few days ago. Nothing in my setup had changed but I began getting "unable to obtain SLA slot" messages (or something like that), which is exactly the problem that cropped up after going to version 9. Calls were not ringing all extensions in the ringgroup. Had to bump up the SLA_onsubscribe from 5 to 7, just picked those numbers out of the air. I only have three sets that share the same extension number and they are ATA's, all others are individual lines. The SLA_enable should only be on or off (1 or 0) , I believe, when last I looked at it, that wasn't really clear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.