Call queue - ring all - odd behaviour

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Eirik T H, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eirik T H

Hi,

I hope someone can help me with this one. It's the same problem described for call groups http://www.3cx.com/forums/ring-group-strategy-ring-all-odd-behaviour-12577.html, but this applies for call queue.

It appears that if a member of the call queue is on a call when the initial call to the call queue is made, it will not ring that phone again, even if he hangs up.

I have created a call queue with 3 different phones (see "My config") to check if it's any difference between the phones, but they all behave the same way.
    Polling strategy is set to "Ring all"
    I've noticed that if one phone is busy, the other (non busy) phone will ring, but the busy phone does not get a call waiting beep or incoming call indication (despite having use phone status enabled and being able to handle multiple calls). If I then hang up the call from the busy phone to make it available, it will not begin ringing, despite being free again? The other phones, however will continue to ring until the timeout has expired.

I've tried to set ALLOWUSEBUSYOPTFORGROUP to "1"

I would be grateful for help with this one. I'm considering buying the full version.
    Thanks.

My config:
    3CX 8.0.9532.468 (in demo mode)
    SPA 962 + SPA932
    Siemens Gigaset S685IP
    3CX phone 3

Best regaards
    Eirik T. Halvorsen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.