• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Call Queue Status indicator

Scot Busby

Customer
Reaction score
Hello,

I apologize if this has been suggested before, however, I did not see any mention of it in the forum.

When using 3CX with Fanvil X5S phones and configuring 2 BLF buttons to be Q:IN and Q:OUT, there is no indicator on the phone to remind the user if they are logged in or out of the queue. The lights on the buttons configured for Q:IN and Q:OUT do not light up based on what mode the user has selected. Since our office does not have dedicated agents, they can forget if they are logged in or out of the queue.

I checked with the Fanvil technical engineers and they indicated the 3CX system did not support subscribe call queue status, so they could not help on their end, so I thought I'd submit a request here.

Thank you!

Upvote 11
this would be helpful

Another Vote for this. We've had clients (with Yealink phones) request the ability to see their queue status - and even see the number of calls in the queue from their handsets because the soft client is often minimised or hidden by other windows.

100% agree. Very difficult for the staff to know their status without a visual indicator. Another vote for this.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NGPMH
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.