Call Queue Status

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Shane3340, Dec 7, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shane3340

Hello Everyone,

Having a bit of an issue which someone may be able to assist me with....

We have a call queue set up, and each of the SPA504 phones has a login and logout shortcut on the phone which is set up through the BLF settings in 3cx.

Often we have found that an agent will press this button, hear a voice which tells them they are logged in, however their status has not changed and they are still logged out of the queue. As these are outdated phones, I have given all the agents their logins for 3cx and tell them to press the Q button there, which worked for a while. Now, however, I am finding that the agents are logging in through the website, it is showing the blue Q, but they are still not logged into the queue. The queue manager shows that they are not logged in.

Why would their extension register this and the 3cx website, but not actually work? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Shane3340

Perhaps these extensions have been explicitly logged in or out. In that case you will need to explicit log them back in or out.
    https://www.3cx.com/docs/pbx-queue-status/ This article explains queue login/logout in more detail. I think you will be mostly interested in the On behalf Login and LogOut section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.