Call Queues - Call history status

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by moose, Jan 25, 2018.

1. moose

In the call history for call queues you can set an status for each missed (abandoned) call.
    Often customers try to call multiple times. When setting a status to i.e. dealt it would be a great help if all preceeding calls from the same number automatically get the same status or at least the "not dealt" status is greyed out.

2. voiptoys

voiptoys Active Member

Hi Moose. I think I may be missing something here. Are you saying you "wish" there was a queue calls history log where you would like to set a flag on a call for "dealt" or "not dealt"? There isn't such a log now right? It would be straightforward to build a log of all queue calls, and allow you to set a status. I assume you would use this log to determine whether a call back was needed?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. moose

@voiptyos: there is a call log where you can set the flags "dealt/not dealt".
    My point is: The status of all PRECEDING log entrys with the same number should change simultaneously when changing the status of the last entry for this number.

i.E. Call history like this:

17:00 Donald Duck "NOT DEALT"
    16:34 Micky Mouse "DEALT"
    16:00 Donald Duck "NOT DEALT"
    16:50 Donald Duck "NOT DEALT"
    16:44 Donald Duck "NOT DEALT"

when changing the status of 17:00 to "DEALT" all other Donald Duck entrys should get the same status.

4. voiptoys

voiptoys Active Member

Learn something new every day, even after all these year :) Where is this log? If I know where the log is, maybe I can help with a programmatic solution.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. moose