Call Queues configurations and precedence

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by kkieferle, Mar 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kkieferle

Mar 11, 2015
    We have 6 branches and 6 call queues. Calls not answered at a remote branch are transferred to our main branch. All CSR's are members of the main branch call queue, and that call queue is set up to 'ring all'. All of that is working fine, but we have one remote CSR who is answering a lot less calls than other CSR's. I can't determine an obvious reason, branch gets similar number of calls, extensions and handsets are all set up the same, she's not spending a lot of time on the phone, etc.

Question is about 'Ring All' on the queue configuration; is there a "best practices" guideline to set up an extension or handset so 'Ring All' means when two CSR's become available at the same time and a call is holding in the queue it'll ring on both handsets regardless of geographic location everytime? Should I be using a 'prioritized hunt' to ensure this one CSR is getting calls routed to her?

I'm new on the 3CX system, only been here a couple of months, and I've only started admin on it recently.

3CX V12 on Aastra 6757i handsets.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.