Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Queues Displayed on Yealink T48s

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ntnetzeband, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntnetzeband

Hello,

We currently have Yealink T48s and T49s deployed at our site. Our call queues are displayed on the T49s screens when incoming calls are made to that queue but not on the T48s, it's just the Caller ID.

So the screen displays the following:

T48 - Caller ID
    T49 - Call Queue: Caller ID

Does anyone know how to get the call queue to display on the T48s or is it just a matter of screen size not being large enough.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

2. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

If the CID phone number of the calling party matches a phone number in your company phone book then the Yealink T46/T48 phones will only show the text from the company phone book and not the Group Name: CID Name.

Delete the entry from your phone book, update the phone book on the phone and try again and it should display properly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ntnetzeband

Hi,

I think that I may have not been as clear for the current needs. We use internal call queues as well as external call queues. The internal call queues are for different departments so that we can have people logged out when different departments are closed because some departments run at different times.

We have different people in different internal queues so we want them to be able to differentiate which group is trying to be contacted. We want to have the call queue label which identifies that group.

So the internal queues are being called by internal extensions are in the phonebook technically I think since they are registered in the system.

4. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

Yes that would trigger the Yealink behavior as well. I'm not sure how to turn that off other than removing the directory from the phone if it isn't necessary. Put in an email to yealink there may be a setting to turn off the caller id name override on match.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. ntnetzeband

Thank you for your help. I will contact them.

6. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I believe the setting you are looking for in the Yealink interface is under Directory -> Remote Phone Book, and here switch the "Incoming/Outgoing Call Lookup" to Disabled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.