Call Queues not aware of each other in v15.5 SP3

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Alex_3CX, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex_3CX

Hello,

After upgrading to V15.5 SP3 it appears the call queues are no longer aware of each other. There are 2 big issues that are occurring since the update.

This occurs when you have agents in multiple queues
    1. As soon as an agent hangs up the phone another queue will call the same agent regardless of the previous queues wrap up time. The other queues are not aware the agent is in a wrap up time period.
    2. If an extension is set to accept multiple calls, multiple ques will ring the same agents at the same time on multiple lines. Prior to the update each agent would receive 1 call at a time, never exceeding 1 line.

Both of these issues occurred after the SP3 update. It appears the queues are no longer aware of each other.

Does anyone have any information on this? It is making it very difficult for our operation.

2. saqqara16

3. Alex_3CX

Thank You, I missed that post and it definitely helps. I can stop chasing this issue now knowing its a bug that will be patched. Wish their was a easy way to rollback the update in the meantime but this is the one time I didn't do a backup before an update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.