• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Call Queues Ringtones

Status
Not open for further replies.

brgproducts

Customer
Reaction score
Hello,
I've searched but have not found a user-friendly solution so I thought I would put it out here. If there is a solution please let me know! Anyway it would be nice to be able to assign ringtones to each Call Group. I have several users who HATE the current ringtone on the Call Groups. I've looked and have not been able to find a way to change it from within the 3CX software.

Thanks in advance!

Bill

Hello All,
I found a way to do it, that is not too bad. I went into the Provision template for my phones (Yealink T29G), and changed the ringtone for distinctive_ring_tones.alert_info.6.ringer. I discovered after logging onto my phone itself and looking for the ringtone assignment that alert_info 6 was assigned to queues coming in. This still doesn't allow a different ringtone for different call queues, but it makes my users happy... for now.... :)

Thanks,

Bill

Moving this topic back to "3CX Phone System - General "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.