Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Queues Ringtones

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by brgproducts, Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brgproducts

Hello,
    I've searched but have not found a user-friendly solution so I thought I would put it out here. If there is a solution please let me know! Anyway it would be nice to be able to assign ringtones to each Call Group. I have several users who HATE the current ringtone on the Call Groups. I've looked and have not been able to find a way to change it from within the 3CX software.

Thanks in advance!

Bill

2. brgproducts

Hello All,
    I found a way to do it, that is not too bad. I went into the Provision template for my phones (Yealink T29G), and changed the ringtone for distinctive_ring_tones.alert_info.6.ringer. I discovered after logging onto my phone itself and looking for the ringtone assignment that alert_info 6 was assigned to queues coming in. This still doesn't allow a different ringtone for different call queues, but it makes my users happy... for now.... :)

Thanks,

Bill

3. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Moving this topic back to "3CX Phone System - General "

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.