Call Queues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by joshhough, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshhough

Hi All,

Quick question, i have a call queue setup as my main office incoming number. the idea being, if a client calls it will call me and one of my colleagues.

The problem i'm having is when he is set to out of office, he wants the call to then ring his mobile, whilst still ringing my phone. As in his mobile and my office phone would ring at the same time. However, instead what is happening is his desk phone is ringing, as well as mine, despite the fact his status is set to 'out of office'. it's almost as if call queues dont recognise login status - is this correct?

Thanks,

Josh

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. willow

willow Member

is he still logged into the queue? I have mine setup so with avaibale status and when logged into the queue it will ring my mobile just fine.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. joshhough

Hi There,

Yep he stays logged into the queue. The idea is when available it rings the desk phone (which it does) and when 'out of office' it rings the mobile, yet instead it rings the desk phone still. Even though on his out of office forwarding rules it is set to forward to his mobile.

4. willow

willow Member

leave it set to available and have it ring the cell at the same time and see if that helps. it may be an issue of the pbx seeing the extension as away or out of office and not presenting it to the cell.

Try it is available and see if it works correctly then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.