• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Call Record

Status
Not open for further replies.

munir

Reaction score
Please, I´m having trouble with the "record" function on the Voip Client. Where the saved file is archived? How users can access them ? By now, the only thing that works to record a call is the X-lite software, but since it haven´t the extension and line status features it is no solution for me.

Thank you for any help 1

Dear Matt,

I suspected about the Recordings folder on server under the 3cx directory, even so, when I click the recod button on the voip client nothing happens (it does light up), no recording is made.
i am about to try a Linksys sp642 with my system, I hope to be able to record anything.

Thanks,

Munir

Hi, is possible to record every outgoing call without always hitting the record-button?

thx

where can I replay the record ?
Directly open explorer to find the sound file ? or anything else ?
How to replay sound ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.