• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Call recording control

Status
Not open for further replies.

asmith3006

Reaction score
Is there any chance of this being added to the API? If I can get this feature then I can drop my horrible contact centre phone system and switch to 3CX completely.

Hwello @asmith3006

This feature is available in V15.5 SP1 and can be used from the 3cx client and the new web client without any additional configuration.
If the extension has recording enabled then when a call i initiated the Rec button will be blue. Just press it once for pause and press it again for resume.

@YiannisH_3CX , thanks for that, but that's not sufficient for our requirements. We need to be able to programmatically control the recording so when the user clicks the "add a credit card" button the call recording is paused and then resumed afterwards. Otherwise we'll have lots of "I forgot" comments from staff about turning recording back on.

I really hope this is a minor thing for you guys to add to (maybe) SP2 or similar. It would make management soooo happy.

Reactions: bbaker73
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.