Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call recording - Local

Discussion in 'Windows' started by satishkumardas, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. satishkumardas

Hello,

I have started using the client for windows and when the calls are recorded locally. Where are the physical files kept ?

Thanks

2. dsummer

They are located in "%LOCALAPPDATA%\3CX VoIP Phone\Recordings".

So in Windows 7 and user account 'satish', "C:\Users\satish\AppData\Local\3CX VoIP Phone\Recordings".

3. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi
    In the Debug window, in File menu choose Configuration Folder option. There:
    - Recordings: contains audio recordings (both wav and mp3)
    - Video: contains video recordings
    - Snapshots: contain video snapshots

Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. superfly

I could never find the file location of recorded calls within windows 7...it simply does not exist!

5. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

I have the exact same issue at a customers site we have all calls recorded selected but when I look for the files in "C:\Users\satish\AppData\Local\3CX VoIP Phone\Recordings" I have the same problem simply doesnt exist......

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. jpillow

jpillow Well-Known Member

I have the exact same issue at a customers site we have all calls recorded selected but when I look for the files in "C:\Users\satish\AppData\Local\3CX VoIP Phone\Recordings" I have the same problem simply doesnt exist......

7. mixig

mixig Active Member

Hi,

Same here, win7, folder is empty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.