Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Recording & Softphone Update

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Schrodz, Jun 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schrodz

Schrodz New Member

Hi,

In the new update. Nick mentioned that you can now pause recordings. Which is great. All calls are recorded on our extensions. When you are on the call to someone the record button is grey. the calls are already recorded so surely it should ask me to pause the recording.?

When I click that button and look at the recordings on the actual system, it shows one file but it does not pause the recording. I can hear everything. Should the button not be "Pause" rather than start recording?

I have updated to 15.5 if you are asking.

Also, we are all using windows but there are multiple versions installed of the soft phone. Should this be right? Please see the image attached. I have tried to re provision and install the latest version from your website.

Dan

Attached Files:

2. Schrodz

Schrodz New Member

Anyone else have this issue?

3. flextelecom

Schrodz are you still experiencing this issue?

The service should work fine on any client.
    However if you are looking for a pause, ie silence you will not find one.
    The call is simply stitched together and the paused section is completely removed from the call.

Hope this helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.