• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Call Recording Storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

rameshchinnaa

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am new to 3cx phone system..I did configured successfully and running the 3CX server with skype connect voip provider. My query is I wanted to store one month recording data in recording path. Is there any tool which does like "log rotation" keeps only last one month data in the recordings folder.

Please let me know my HDD size keep increasing, I can't store more than 3 or 4 months data in recording path.

And let me know is there any possible to access 3cx reporting from remote or web browser.

I hope you understand my requirements.

many thanks,
ramesh

Hi,

Accessing 3cx reporting from web browser will be available in version 11. As for automatically deletion of recorded conversations on a monthly basis you will have to find yourself a way to do this manually. There is no way to schedule this in 3cx but you can find on internet software that does this for you.

Hi ,

Thank you very much for your help.. Looking forward to see 3CX web reporting.

regards,
ramesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.