Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

call recording

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jerryl, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerryl

good day guys,

i'm ust want to ask if i answered a call and i want it to record it, is it possible in 3cx?can i configure it automatically?
    thanks

best regards
    Jerry

2. willow

willow Member

yes, you can either have the call recorded automatically for ever call to that extension via the extension>other> record all calls check box. you can also have setup a button to press to record the calls, this works on the yealinks if you are using them. It may work on others but I am not sure.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jerryl

thanks willow, one more thing after doing that, where can i find the record? which location it will be save?is it in the mail box?or there a folder that call record it will be save?or in the phone mail box?if i want to the call record using the 3cx management console where can i view the call record?do i have the right to view in all the extension that i allowed to record the call?or i can just view it in there phone? ;)

best regard,
    jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.