Call Recording

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Kevin Horsley, Aug 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin Horsley

With the latest update the Record Call button turns blue alerting the user to the fact the call is being recorded but also allowing them to end the recording if they want to. Is there anyway of stopping them from doing this?

2. Luis Santos

I have just tested this, Thanks Kevin for bringing it up to my attention, this needs to be looked at ASAP! our agents should not have control over their phone recordings!

3. IoannisM_3CX

IoannisM_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello Kevin Horsley
    Luis Santos,

I would like to inform you that this feature is not recently added, it is a future that existed in previous versions too having the same functions as now but with the exception that the recording button was not turning blue.
    Nevertheless if you find that this is something that has to be changed or altered somehow, you could post your suggestion in the Ideas section of the forum in order to be up-voted by other members and evaluated by the appropriate department.

You can find it here: Ideas

Thank you

4. Andrew Oliver

We have a 3CX pro system and have all of the calls recording, this is used for training. As payments are to be taken over the phones, we need the ability to basically pause the recording, and re start at a later time, once PCI data is not being passed.
    Can this feature be used in this way, is there a simple way to set up a key on the Yealink T42G to pause the recordings.
    Any help appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.