Call Report - Agent Login History

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Tomas Raska, Dec 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tomas Raska

Hello
    when I create this Report and again open it, then selected Call Queue and Agents are gone.

#1 Tomas Raska, Dec 11, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2017
  2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

You said "this report" so I assume there should be a screenshot, but one is not shown. Can you try uploading the screenshot again? IF there was not screenshot, a bit more info on the problem would be appreciated.

3. Tomas Raska

This Report = Agent Login History

4. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Sorry, I don't understand the steps you follow. Could you walk us through the actions you do that lead up the the report being empty?

5. Tomas Raska

In Report "Agent Login History" i select Queue and from this Queue few Agents. Now I see this few Agents in this Report. When I click on OK, report is saved. But when i need change this report and again open it, Agent List is empty.

6. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

So you are creating a scheduled report? Because if it is a "run once" report you cannot re-edit it, it must be re-created using the "Add" button.

What changes are you making to the scheduled report? I tried to simulate this but the results seem to be consistent at the next interval.

7. Tomas Raska

Yes, scheduled Report
    here is my Report opened with EDIT Button, how can I remove from this Report some Agents?
    When Agents List is empty?

upload_2017-12-12_12-57-41.png

8. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I tried that on my V15.5 SP2 again to be sure, but they are still editable. Go to the Dashboard, on the right what is the version you re using (in the License field)?

Also make sure you are opening the Management Console using supported browser (Edge, Chrome or Firefox).

9. Tomas Raska

Profesional perpetual 15.5.6354.2
    Edge and Firefox not working

10. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

After investigating a bit closer, this is indeed an issue that occurs when there are multiple Queues on a System and in the reports drop-down you select one the is not the first. After you save and edit again, the selection is reset to the first and no agents are listed.

The report still works, it is more of a "visual" bug, but if you want to edit it is not convenient.

The good news is that this has already been addresses in the dev build we have, so it should be included in V15.5 SP3.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.