Call report explanation never answered

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by metheridge, Aug 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metheridge

Why does the posts from users about the meaning of the call reports continue to go unanswered
    ?. I would like someone to actually answer the question this time please. Its really frustrating when your boss asks you about the reports and the data thats provided in the report and you cant answer.

Thanks

2. sip.bg

sip.bg Active Member

I'm asked also from many customers for call reports documentation, but it is not available.

There used to be call reports explanation for version 12 / 12.5, but already missing (deleted from forums / 3CX documentation).
    I found this link (containing former 3CX documentation):
    http://www.sphereit.co.za/index.php/8-home/122-3cx-web-reports

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    metheridge likes this.
  3. AndreasPo_3CX

AndreasPo_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi @metheridge,

if there is anything specific that you would like to be clarified about the meaning of the call reports you can ask and we will try to answer. Unfortunately there is no documentation explaining each field separately.

4. metheridge

How can I send you screen shots and ask questions about what Is in my reports

5. metheridge

Why would you have something in your software that has absolutely no documentation with it. Thats absurd . If you dont know what each thing means then is completely worthless. Im not the only one that feels this way by looking at the posts.

6. AndreasPo_3CX

AndreasPo_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

You can screenshot a report and hide any sensitive information on it, then post it here with any question you may have about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.