• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Call report explanation never answered

Status
Not open for further replies.

metheridge

Customer
Reaction score
Why does the posts from users about the meaning of the call reports continue to go unanswered
?. I would like someone to actually answer the question this time please. Its really frustrating when your boss asks you about the reports and the data thats provided in the report and you cant answer.

Thanks

I'm asked also from many customers for call reports documentation, but it is not available.

There used to be call reports explanation for version 12 / 12.5, but already missing (deleted from forums / 3CX documentation).
I found this link (containing former 3CX documentation):
http://www.sphereit.co.za/index.php/8-home/122-3cx-web-reports

Reactions: metheridge
Hi @metheridge,

if there is anything specific that you would like to be clarified about the meaning of the call reports you can ask and we will try to answer. Unfortunately there is no documentation explaining each field separately.

How can I send you screen shots and ask questions about what Is in my reports

Why would you have something in your software that has absolutely no documentation with it. Thats absurd . If you dont know what each thing means then is completely worthless. Im not the only one that feels this way by looking at the posts.

You can screenshot a report and hide any sensitive information on it, then post it here with any question you may have about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julian1234
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.