Call Reporter - Agent statistics vs Extension statistics

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cartwrightm, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cartwrightm

Hi,
    First post on here. Can someone help me with why my Agent Statistics don't correlate with my Extension Statistics?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Molly

Attached Files:

2. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

First of all you try to compare 2 reports that are not the same. Extension Statistics shows a statistic of all calls for an extension disregarding the nature of the call, if it is a queue call, ring group call or any other type of call, and Agent Statistics shows statistic for an agent (not an extension) which is member of a queue and only shows the calls related to the queue. In any case we have to admit that we had some issue in displaying the correct data in call reporter of version 10 but they have been fixed and further improved in version 11 which is now available for download. http://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/new-3cx-phone-system-v11/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cartwrightm

Thanks for your reply Dan.

I perhaps should have said that all the listed extensions only answer queue calls, so the reports should have correlated.

Thanks - I will download the new v11.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.