Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call reporter exports garbage

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by JointTech, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JointTech

So the call reporter creates a very limited amount of reports. To further the problem the data exported via Save-As from the report is entirely useless.

I can use PGAdmin to access the data myself but I havent found the actual queries the call reporter is using published anywhere so I can get to the same data but in a useable format.

I mean seriously... look at an export to CSV. Its like its adding in a bunch of empty fields and makes trying to sort / filter / pivot table in excel impossible without an hour of deleting stuff and fiddling.
    Export to Excel 2007 File. same crap, extra rows and columns and weird merge columns.
    Export to XLS with table. garbage

So:
    Does anybody have a list of all the actual SQL queries used by call reporter.
    or
    Has anybody figured out how to export directly from Call Reporter into a usable format.

2. JointTech

nice. the reply was spam. lol im currently online purchasing your product. thanks so much for posting here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.