Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Reporter not correct?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bangsjaman, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bangsjaman

Hi,

I have experienced several problems in Call Reporter in V9 which may be related.
    I havent found anywhere if these are known bugs?

For instance Queue Statistics is not showing statistics for any calls if the call route goes like this:
    Call -> Digital Receptionist -> Queue

If call goes like this:
    Call -> Queue then it is counted correctly in the statistics.

In the Call log, call are incorrectly registrered as "Answered" if call route goes like this:
    Call -> Digital Receptionist -> Queue -> Hangup

If call goes like this:
    Call -> Queue -> Hangup
    Then the call is correctly registered as "answered".

But otherwise V9 is great and the new features has solved some issues for me :)

2. bangsjaman

Now I just tried again with RC2 and still same problem..

Not anyone who have tried this and can confirm this bug?

Benjamin

3. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

I've tried your scenarios out, but i can only say that they all work perfectly in my case.
    Can you try giving the phonesystem a restart after making those calls and re-check the Reporter and see what happens.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. bangsjaman

Sorry, but it is still not working after a restart. And this is the 2nd clean install..

Every time a digital receptionist is used, queue statistics is not showing anything.
    I have tried making new queues, extensions and digital receptionists.

But of course I load a backup after every install, so if no one else is having this problem. I guess I have to do a clean install again and setup every manually from scratch :-/

5. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi i've confirmed this as a bug.
    I'll let you know when there's more info on this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. carltoncl

We are still seeing this issue with RC2. Any date on when a fix will come out?

7. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Hi, yes right now this is being tested and we will release an update package very soon.
    Thanks and Regards

8. bangsjaman

Hi,

Has this been fixed with the SP1?

I could only make it partially work. The calls now shows up under queue statistics but also calls NOT made in the selected timeframe. And average waiting time for answered calls showed nothing but AWT for Total and Abandoned looked correctly.

I then cleared the calls logs to start over. But now no calls are shown in queue statistics. So I am back to the beginning..
    It is really important for our call centre that we can do some proper statistics, so I hope it will be fixed soon?

9. carltoncl

Is there a fix for this yet? Our queue statistics and reporting are completely wrong on v9, there is nothing at all going into the logs since we upgraded from v8 to v9. We upgraded to V9 SP1 but it's still broken.

Attached Files:

10. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

The issue regarding calls being shown as answered when they were actually not should be fixed in the latest release of the PBX.
    If not, it should come later on in a Service Pack / Patch for the phonesystem.

We are still working on the other issue regarding Queue statistics.

11. bangsjaman

Glad to hear that it is being worked on.
    But I think I have found a bug more (maybe related).

In the Call Log Report as you can see in the example below, all of the incoming answered calls has a ringing time of 00:00:00
    And that is of course not correct. Some of these call waited several minutes.
    And what is worse it that the ringing time is actually added to the talking time. For instance the last call in the list only lasted 00:04:19 and not 00:08:20 as indicated. So the ringing time was 00:04:01 and call duration 00:04:19

But as you can also see: The "Not answered calls" and "outgoing calls" has correct ringing time.

The incoming calls below are all routed this way: Call -> Digital Receptionist -> Queue

Attached Files:

12. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Hi, I replicated this issue and we will make a small update later on.
    Thank and Regards

13. carltoncl

Is there a fix coming out for this any time soon? V9 has completely nuked our call reporting, we're flying blind.

14. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Hi, all the mentioned post regarding Call Reporter are fixed on SP2.
    Please advice.

15. carltoncl

There was nothing I could see about the release of SP2 that indicated the call reporter bug was fixed. SP2 looked like a security patch.

At any rate, I applied SP2 but the call logs for queues looking backward are still empty. Does SP2 fix the issue retroactively or from the date applied?

16. MichaelB

MichaelB Member
    3CX Support

Hi, if your backup was taken from a beta version, yes of course, there were major fixes made to the Call history and reporter.
    So what you need to do is the following -
    > Clear all Call logs ( Open Call Rep... and select Clear Call logs) and make new calls and you will notice the difference.

If you where using a version 8 backup and restored it on the latest, and the call reporter is not displaying anything then send me the backup and I will check it myself.
    Send it to mb@3cx.com
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.