Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call reporter permissions

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jholcombe, Oct 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jholcombe

Hello,

Is it possible to grant different view permissions in Call Reporter v12.5? Maybe I'm overlooking, but I can't seem to find an option anywhere. I need to be able to grant department heads access to their departments phone call logs and recordings, but not the rest of the company. Can this be done? From what I can tell it looks like it's either all or none.

Another option is if I can restrict an extension to only see its own call logs. It looks like granting access to the call logs grants access to all. Can I restrict access so a particular extension only has rights to its call logs through the web UI? Then I can provide those credentials to the department head so they can review the logs.

Thank you!,

--John

2. Jaymei

As far as I can see its not available to do that and you are correct in your all or nothing statement.
    We have used the database to connect directly to pull information for department heads with permissions set via a custom webpage.
    Obviously this is not ideal but with v14 having the scheduled reports this should not really be an issue going forward.
    Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.