Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call reporter - report by DID / DDI

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cartwrightm, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cartwrightm

Hi,

I have 20 different DID's (individual telephone numbers) coming in, and want to produce a simple report which shows the number of calls received daily for each number. All numbers go to a separate Digital Receptionist, and are then routed to one of two Queues.

I am using new v11 web reports and have Call Centre Module.

Sounds simple so I'm sure I'm missing something - can someone help?

2. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

If every number is going to a separate DR that it's simple. Use Call Statistic reports->Call Logs. Filter Source as External and Destination as Number start with = your DR number.

I hope this helped.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cartwrightm

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the reply. Every number does go to a separate DR (which then goes to a Call Queue and then an Extension). However, when I run the report I don't see the calls.

If I try and run the report for all calls (not filtering at all) this is what I see:

The report seems to be picking up the Queue, and the Extension (e.g. 820-123), but not the DR. All calls in definitely go to a DR.

Hope you can help!

Thanks
    Molly

Attached Files:

4. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

Unfortunately you cannot extract that information from your actual configuration. A call which arrive to a queue is treated strictly as a queue call and you can extract information about them from Call center reports.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.