Call reporter - report by DID / DDI

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cartwrightm, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cartwrightm

Hi,

I have 20 different DID's (individual telephone numbers) coming in, and want to produce a simple report which shows the number of calls received daily for each number. All numbers go to a separate Digital Receptionist, and are then routed to one of two Queues.

I am using new v11 web reports and have Call Centre Module.

Sounds simple so I'm sure I'm missing something - can someone help?

2. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

If every number is going to a separate DR that it's simple. Use Call Statistic reports->Call Logs. Filter Source as External and Destination as Number start with = your DR number.

I hope this helped.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cartwrightm

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the reply. Every number does go to a separate DR (which then goes to a Call Queue and then an Extension). However, when I run the report I don't see the calls.

If I try and run the report for all calls (not filtering at all) this is what I see:

The report seems to be picking up the Queue, and the Extension (e.g. 820-123), but not the DR. All calls in definitely go to a DR.

Hope you can help!

Thanks
    Molly

Attached Files:

4. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

Unfortunately you cannot extract that information from your actual configuration. A call which arrive to a queue is treated strictly as a queue call and you can extract information about them from Call center reports.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.