Call Reporter

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mase2hot, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mase2hot

Hi,

are we able to access call reporter without remoting to the PBX yet? I have supervisors that need to be able to do this. Currently they have to remote to the PBX which means a non technicaly person is on the PBX and also only 1 person at a time can access it.....

Thanks

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

At this time it can only be accessed on the server, a feature request has allready been posted and you mate vote to increase its ranking. Please goto ideas.3cx.com

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. acity

I have same issue - I need to allow managers the ability to use the Call Log Reporter. Is there an update to this?

4. idahosting

I am also getting this request quite a significant number of times. Can anyone offer updated information on whether or not this is available now or when it will be. If it will not be, would be good to know also, although I believe that on Ideascale it shows in progress. Timelines????

5. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

it is not available even in v10 and no timeline has been announced for it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.