Call reporting by DID / Trunk

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sean.suntelnetworks, Apr 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sean.suntelnetworks

Is there a way to pull a report by DID / Trunk? A customer I have has 3 companies, 3 separate trunks. He needs to see the number of inbound calls for each company. The customer doesn't not want to make the switch to queue quite yet.

From what I can see, the reporting tool only shows the inbound caller ID and destination extension (for inbound calls). Is there a way to pull which trunk the call comes in on?

2. sean.suntelnetworks

3. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

I do not think this is possible with the current in-built reporting mechanism.

You may want to look at the SMDR/CDR interface functionality and then see if by using a 3rd Party call reporter, you can get the details needed. One that has been suggested on the forums in the past is http://www.callaccounting.ws/.

I suspect you will have to put in some time and effort to see if you can get the detail you need and then to put into a usable format.

Another alternative is to contact VoiPToys as they may be able to develop something to meet your need. They have pretty extensive knowledge of the 3CX system and do custom work on the system for others.

Good luck. .

4. gbardissi

Yes can be done but outside of the 3CX built-in reporting tool.

You need to export the data from 3CX and then build a report in another tool.

5. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

The better approach would be the report/invoice from the trunk provider, where the DIDs originate from.
    Aside, yes, you can query the data directly and build your own reports. And no, I'm not going there here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.