Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Reporting Time is wrong

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by craigreilly, Nov 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I upgraded to v14 SP1 last night at 9pm.
    I converted the logs when prompted to.
    I just ran my first call log report for today and it shows about 12 calls between midnight and 4am.
    When I look in 3cx Admin, and filter calls from 12am to 4am - it shows 0.

I know for a fact that these calls did not happen in the hours that 3cx is reporting. 1 call, for example, says it happened at 12:02 AM. This call is not in today's logs. So I am assuming it occurred yesterday sometime.

Farther down, the call log starts to show times that are correct.

Any one else see this behavior?

(I ran a report for yesterday and the calls are showing off-times as well - perhaps some noon calls are reporting as 12am...)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

So something must have failed in the conversion. Today - all call logs seem ok so far.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.