Call Reports Explanation

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by TSlocum, Aug 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSlocum

TSlocum New Member

Is there any documentation on exactly what each report is actually reporting? We have some reports with seemingly conflicting information but it's unclear what all the stats mean. It would be tremendously helpful to have detailed information on what every report is reporting.

In particular, for example, is the Agents in Queue Stats report. It shows the number of answered calls and "% calls serviced." Where precisely is the "% calls serviced" coming from?

Capture.PNG

2. metheridge

I agree I have yet to find any information on any of the call reports that are included in the pro version.

3. AndreasPo_3CX

AndreasPo_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi @TSlocum ,

The '% calls serviced' is the percentage of answered calls from the total calls that reached that extension, not to be confused with the total amount of calls that went into that Queue.

E.g. if you see 1 answered call and '% calls serviced' 25%, you know that this extension answered 1 out of the 4 times it rang. There may have been 10 calls go into the Queue during this time period, but during the other 6 that are not calculated, this extension was either not logged in or busy on another call. Generally this number represents efficiency while available (i.e. not busy and logged).

Unfortunately there is no document explaining each field, we would be happy however to try to answer any other questions you may have about specific fields.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.