Solved Call reports export only in CSV ? in 15.5 SP1

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ygonzales, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ygonzales

Hello,
    Just noticed that after version update on 15.5 SP1, i can not export to excell, only PDF, HTML, CSV

was other options removed ?

2. IoannisM_3CX

IoannisM_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello ygonzales,

As you can see in the image and as you mentioned before, the only file format options for the exported files are PDF, HTML and CSV.

Nevertheless if you still want to use excel you can always export your files as CSV and open them with excel, as CSV is an excel compatible file format.

Thank you

Attached Files:

3. exevi

Hello,

From 3CX change log (https://www.3cx.com/blog/change-log/phone-system-change-log/):

In 3CX Phone System v14 SP1, Build 45826, October 2015
    • Added reports in Excel format
    In 3CX Phone System v15.5, Update 1, BETA, Build 15.5.3554.1, August 2017
    • Fixed Reports Totals in Excel and in PDF which were reported differently.
    How is posible remove a funcionality in v15.5 SP1 Final Release that was fixed in Beta Release??... and without a simple comment in the 3CX Phone System v15.5, Update 1, Build 15.5.3849.1, August 2017 change log??

Excel export funcionality will be restored in new service packs?

Please, keep costumers in consideration, and notify removed funtions in new versions
    We are evaluating donwgrade (revert a vmware Snapshot)

Thank you

4. IoannisM_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @exevi,

We are trying to do the best for our customers so we chose to use exporting file formats that cover a wide area of programs that can integrate with. As i mentioned on my previous post, for users who want to use excel, they can download their call reports as CSV and open them with excel, as CSV is an excel compatible file format. I believe that downgrading is not a good option as this is a minor change that still serves your purposes and downgrading your system will probably arises more problems.

Thank you

5. exevi

Hello Ioannis,

We know that, and also know the implications about a Downgrade involve, but in a Call Center reports are something basic.
    And in this case around 20 daily / Weekly / Mounthly scheduled reports was automatized to be processed in Excel with complex formulas… a lot of Work… that now need to be done manually importing from CSV´s, and reviewing formulas.

3CX will restored the Excel export functionality in new service packs? And When?

Or, Excel exporting has been definitely erased from 3CX?

Thank You

6. IoannisM_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @exevi,

Unfortunately this is not something that can be answered by the support department. What you can do though, is to post this in the ideas section of the forums, in order to be up-voted by other users and evaluated by the appropriate department.

Thank you

7. exevi

8. IoannisM_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad i could help :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.