Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Reports not generating

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by that1guy, Nov 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. that1guy

Greetings,

I am having a problem with generating the call reports. I add a report, verify my email is correct, and schedule now. Report says scheduled, but will not send out and eventually the scheduled report clears from the queue as if it was deleted. Has anyone ran into this before?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. mariosM_3CX

mariosM_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @that1guy,

After the report is scheduled, you might see in its status that is running, but when it's completed it is removed from the list. You can however be able to see it on the download list below with a link to download. Can't you see the report there?

3. that1guy

No, the report is not listed. I noticed the issue with several PBXs that are on AWS. I restarted the AWS instance on one and was able to generate the report. I will attempt the same with the others and report back with my findings.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.