Call Reports V15

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jofer, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jofer

Hi

On V12 I could select a full month and it would give me the full report.

Now after the upgrade to V15 I have to split the report up into 8 reports because of the number of records.

I talk about a very large system here, and I have unhappy customer because of this.
    Any way to solve this?

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. AndreasPo_3CX

AndreasPo_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi @jofer ,

there is a default row limit of 10000 lines for reports, this can be changed by going to Settings>Parameters>REPORT_ROW_LIMIT. You can change this to a higher number although we would not suggest it because it will require more resources from the system and may cause instability during the generation of the report.

Hope this helps

3. jofer

Hi Andreas

Thank you. Yes I have done that and pushed up to 70 000 but it still does not fit.
    Can I push it up to 200 000 ?
    Will it have a huge impact on the server resources?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. AndreasPo_3CX

AndreasPo_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

@jofer

Doing this will require a lot of server resources, we have not tested anything of that size before. This is immediately connected to the amount of data contained in the database, the request you are making and the server hardware specs
    When you generated a report with the parameter set to 70000, did you notice CPU usage on the machine? Or do you know if anyone talking on the phone experienced bad audio?
    That should give you an indication of how much your machine is stressed during the generation of the report.
    Something I forgot to mention is that for this to take effect, you will need to restart all services.
    I would suggest that if you are going to try this, do it at a time that the PBX is at its lowest load (off peak hours).
    As I have mentioned above, we do not suggest changing this parameter to this high a value as this has not been tested and thus not supported.
    If you eventually try to generate this large a report, please post what you observe with system load along with your system specs for future reference.

Hope this helps.

5. jofer

Hi Andreas

I processed this in full operation time with the value set to 70000. No call problems.
    CPU.JPG Server.JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.