Call Reports with Friendly names from company book

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by denk-IT, Sep 19, 2017.

Call Reports with Friendly names from company book 4.9 5 11votes
4.9/5, 11 votes

1. denk-IT

a customer would like to use the call reports function daily.

since it would be nice to see what known company's call them the most , they were thinking if they would add the numbers of all there known company's to the 3CX company phone book , that would result in seeing the call reports listed with the friendly names.

3cx support informed us this was not possible at this time , and i should make a suggestion on the forum.

ITW likes this.
  2. Silly English Kniggit

While we've not had anyone ask for it - that's not a bad idea and shouldn't be too hard to do as it's only really dump another column from the DB.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Thibault Hel

I'd love to see that feature too.
    For example, new external number have been configured for a client. He needs to see WHO calls on this new external. Seeing only numbers is pretty hard to determine.

4. Saulius Balciunas

We are developing own 3CX analytics module. This is something we can add to its functionality I think. Drop me an email to saulius@tenesys.com if you would like to become our beta testers

Alex Hayhoe likes this.
  5. Alex Hayhoe

I would love to be a part of a beta test for this. Our company would extremely like the ability to attach names from the contact book to our reports.