Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Reports

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by naveensenapathy, Dec 7, 2016.

Call Reports 5 5 4votes
5/5, 4 votes

1. naveensenapathy

Hi,

I would like to share my call center customers thoughts.
    I understand the reports in V14 & V15 have lot of improvements. But for call centers they can't to excel filter in V14 & V15 reports. Because every calls have multiple entries and each page have header& footer. Until V12.5 for them easy to filter. If you can add the old format(like V12.5) report function on V15 reports, it will will more useful for call center customers.
    1. Our few customers upgraded V15 and not happy with call report part.
    2. Some customers still maintain V12/12.5, until any solution in future releases.

Thanks.

jhonku and jscherb like this.
  2. jscherb

Yes, it would be great to have the ability to choose whether you want the header/footer on every page. It seems to me that especially CSV should just be the raw data -- ready to manipulate anyway that a customer sees fit.

3. CSG Services IT

I add our vote to have report headers removed from CSV and XLS report formats. They defeat the purpose of a CSV/XLS data format, and for large reports (since the headers appear every 25 lines or so), they are tedious to impossible to remove by hand.

jscherb likes this.