Call routing based on dialled number - list of numbers

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pjr, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pjr

pjr New Member

Is it possible in 3CX to input a list of numbers (company mobiles for example), and have 3CX route calls to any of those numbers via a GSM gateway, but *only* those numbers. All other calls would be treated as normal and go over a SIP trunk?

I can see in the outbound rules for VoIP providers you can specify routes based on call prefix, but require more of a lookup against a list of numbers.

Thanks

Paul

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

You cant enter a list but you can set up individual outbound routes to match on each phone number. Its a bit cumbersome if you want to do a lot but I cant think of any other system in the same class that can use a list either.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pjr

pjr New Member

Cumbersome is a nice way of putting it :), I would call it a royal PITA :)

I presume these rules are database entries somewhere? Is it possible to do a bulk import of numbers to create rules directly to the DB?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.