• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Call stuck as barge in[] with no way to drop call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garth

Reaction score
Hi,

I've experienced the same issue a few times where when a new agent is using Listen to listen in to another agent's call that after the calls are dropped the new agent appears still in the active calls list as Barge in[]. I found another thread that referenced this same behaviour from 2014 without any resolution.

I've attempted to drop the call through the Q-Manager view, Manager view and lastly using the OMSamples application provided by 3CX as a sample for the use of call manager API's. Using drop with any method apart form the API method does not appear to produce a result. Using the OMSamples application gets an exception as below:

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\3CX API Sample App>OMSamples.exe dropcall 164
Exception: TCX.PBXAPI.OperationFailed: Unspecified
at TCX.Configuration.PhoneSystem.CallToPBX(Func`1 func)
at OMSamples.Samples.DropCallSample.Run(String[] args) in c:\Users\gmccormack\Downloads\3CXCallControlAPI_v15 (1)\OMSamples\Samples\DropCall.cs:line 21
at OMSamples.SampleStarter.StartSample(String[] args) in c:\Users\gmccormack\Downloads\3CXCallControlAPI_v15 (1)\OMSamples\SampleStarter.cs:line 101​

So far the only way I've found to resolve the issue is to restart the 3CX system as a whole. Being in this state does not appear to prevent the affected agent from listening in to other calls or taking calls.

You can see a screenshot below showing the behaviour.
3CXWin8Phone_2017-02-13_19-42-19.png

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.