Call through option

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by silentfun, May 11, 2007.

1. silentfun

silentfun Member

Any one knows a way for realize a Call through option for initiate cheap calls ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pls explain what you mean by that?

Eg call with mobile to your ATA and than from there call via VoIP.

We do something like that in AU, some phone companies allow you to nominate a number you call for "free". This can be your home number than use the ATA or pbx to divert to another number.

The trick with the PBX is that only a pre configured numbers can be used. I believe we can make the ATA work to collect DTMF and than dial accordingly.

3. silentfun

silentfun Member

yes that is what i mean - whe have the same in germany - one number u can call cheaper from mobile or u pay about 0.40 euro and can phone as long as you want

but if there is a way do config 3cx to do that it must be secured by a pin or something else

4. Borsoock

Borsoock New Member

Yes. This functionality would be very valuable and implementation shouldn't be very difficult: collect DTMF numbers, check against user ID and PIN in DB and make normal outgoing call. Unless 3CX has already basic IVR functionality and auto-attednat it should be 'peace of cake' in fact ;)

Thanks

Marcin

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To my knowledge....(and that is getting less and less as the darkness increases and the content of my wine bottle decreases :lol: ) I do not think you can do that with 3cx.

You can with the SPA3102 I believe, never done it but worth a try.

6. silentfun

silentfun Member

there is a dial trough optin in the avm fritz box phne to i will take a look for use it as pstn and then it is possible to abuse it for this metter.

7. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

This is definitely a good feature request. We will keep it in mind for future versions