call to clic

Discussion in 'Windows' started by tourainereseau, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tourainereseau

Hello,

it would with a call to click that automatically integrates in web pages , such as skype
    thank you

2. 12494

12494 Member

Sounds like you are describing the WebRTC feature of 3CX.

Allen

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dschmuck

On MacOS we are deadly missing a feature to call a number from any app an from the contacts app.

What we look for:

Selecting or right click a phone number anywhere in a document or on a website (browser) -> and dial via the 3cx softphone

4. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

This is already available in 3CX using the 'tel' protocol, more information for which can be found here:
    http://www.3cx.com/blog/voip-howto/tel-protocol-3cxphone/

Note that using this feature does require the 3CX Phone System to be using a Pro License, not Standard.

Given this this topic is being moved back to "3CXPhone for Windows" for further discussion.

5. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

In MacOS I believe the 'tel' protocol can also be used, you might though have to open FaceTime and in the Settings change the default app that 'tel' links launch and change that to 3CXPhone. After doing this if I recall you must restart it.

6. dschmuck

I can select 3CX Phone in Facetime on Mac OS. It does not show any difference to me. It does not dial via 3CX and after restarting facetime the setting is always back to facetime. I use MacOS 10.11.6. and 3CX Softphone 14.0.0.171:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.