• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Call to Specific Port

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Marudo

Reaction score
hi guys,

I have a 3 trunklines, my Gateway is FXO Grandstream4104, and I have a two outbound rule, first is dial 9 (all extensions), second is Dial 6 with extension group, in my second outbound rule which is Dial 6, all calls will be forwarded to channel 3, because my 3rd trunkline is having NDD, how can I do that?

Thanks,
Ian Marudo

Some gateways (not sure if yours is one of them) allow calls to be directed to specific ports (lines) with the use of a prefix. If that is not possible, then the gateway (again if it allows) would have to be broken into multiple trunks groups within 3CX.

yes sir, fxo allow the prefix, the de fault is (99), if I want to call to 3rd trunk line I will put in prepend is 993, it didn't work,

It would appear that you are on the right track as confirmed by this.

http://www.computer-boffins.ca/2011/05/gxw-4104-gxw-4108-choosing-outbound-ports/

Are you certain that you have set-up the 3CX outbound rules to accommodate the 3 digit prefix. (the 3CX server log will confirm what is being sent to the Grandstream)

I'm also not certain if there is something that is required to be changed in the gateway, to enable this feature.

thanks sir, its working now, I have some epic error, the one I put in 3rd port is not valid to have a NDD call,
thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.