Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call Transfer Failure 3CX V11

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by odf, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. odf

odf

After doing the upgrade from version 10 to version 11 are showing failures to transfer calls between extensions, rings and when they answer the call hangs.
    EJ: When the operator answers, go to the menu, it transfers well to a first extension and it works fine, but when this first transferred to a second extension in the time to answer the call hangs.

2. kevin

kevin Member

@odf

This functionality is known to be 100% working. If you have access to 3CX Support, you can open a support ticket so we can investigate your issue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cobaltit

cobaltit Well-Known Member

odf,

One other thing I would check is if your firmware is up to date (certain firmware levels are tested with certain versions of 3CX) and then make sure you have re-provisioned the phones to incorporate any possible changes to the templates.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ian.watts

ian.watts Active Member

I have found quirks after running upgrades.. from 8 through 11. I usually end up changing settings and back to make sure it is set the way I want it to work.

Same for extension rule behavior.

It's like other apps in Windows.. just make a change, apply, change back, apply. Sounds dumb, but makes the unexpected issue go away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.