Call transfer on anologue phone using GXW 4024 [Resolved]

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by custodian, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. custodian

Hi

I am currently testing an anologue phone connected to a GXW 4024. I can make and receive calls on the analogue phone and DTMF works as I can access voicemail and enter my PIN etc.

The problem is that I cannot work out how to transfer calls. Either to another device on the GXW or to a SIP phone (which I can call fine). The analogue phone has the buttons: 0-9, *, #, Mute (works), Pause, Redial (works) and Recall.

I have enabled so many options I can't possibly list them all here, but any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Re: Call transfer on anologue phone using GXW 4024

Generally, an attended transfer involves... a flash (that's your recall button), you then get dialtone, dial the extension, they answer,you announce the call, then hang up, the call is passed to them. Most ATA's have this set to work as a default. If it doesn't work for you, and you've changed around some settings, then you may have to figure out if you somehow disabled it.

3. custodian

Hi

Thanks for the response. I have made some progress now and "flashing" by pressing the hook on/off briefly now puts the call on hold. I've achieved this by disabling "Supports Re-Invite" on the extensions.

The recall button does nothing though and it would be really good if I could get that to work. Any ideas please?

4. custodian

A colleague has just helped me work this out. The recall button is sending the "flash" signal but it is doing it VERY quickly. I reduced it to have a minimum of 40 and a max of 399 (On hook timing is set to 400) and it now works perfectly! :) Happy days!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.