Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Call transfer - specifically using #

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tomlinm, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomlinm

Hi everyone,

Not sure if anyone else currently shares my frustration with call transfer within 3cx Version 6.0.664.0

The problem that i am facing is that when a user attempts to transfer an inbound call, call provided by either voiptalk(unsupported) or sipgate(supported) the call is trying to be transfered at provider level rather than ipbx level. This happens while using both the # key to transfer and also using the transfer button within Express Talk (NCH Client).

Just to point out, if a user enters #{voiptalk number}, the call will transfer perfectly, it is simply that its trying to transfer at provider level and not local level.

Can anyone point me to the problem with this one, im a little confused!

Mark

2. tomlinm

Hi

the softphone really isn't really anything other than personal choice...the other phones are sip-1000 wireless handsets

mark

3. tomlinm

matt

im downloading the latest version of 3cx client as we speak and ill report back...my biggest problem is the use of the # key to transfer, as the majority of the telephone one the system only opperate in such manner.

cheers
    mark

4. tomlinm

Matt

I have downloaded the latest 3cx softphone and i must say, very impressed...the problem doesnt exist within the 3cx client, so that explains the NCH software (prob not compliant)

any sugesstions for call transfer using # with hardphones

Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.