Call Transfer

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Smart-technology, Oct 7, 2007.

1. Smart-technology

Could anybody help me please, I have spent a long time configuring my Cisco 7940 phones to work with 3cx.

The results are fabulous apart from one little thing. when an incomming call is answered the audio is fine and when put on hold the hold music plays to the caller. I can then begin the transfer process, I can call the extension I wish to transfer the call to and have a conversation with them but when I put the call through to that extension the hold music stops playing to the caller but I then loose all audio i.e the caller can not hear me and I can not hear them.

Has anyone any ideas? I thought at first it may be a setting on my Linksys SPA3102 which I am using to convert PSTN to IP but if the original call is internal I get the same result which pretty much rules out the Linksys box.

Then I thought tat it might be something to do with the Cisco phones but if I use the soft phone the same issue is present which means there must be an issue with the 3cx software??

Is anyone else having similar issues or can anyone point me in the right direction???

Kindest Regards

Simon

2. Mirzab

Mirzab Member